Many different factors. It pays to look around before you leap! We recently ran across a study that puts little known community influences into an easy to read formula. What outside influences can bring property values down? The answers may surprise you. This survey concluded there are nine influences that have the potential to bring a property down in value. Quick Facts You Need to Know Now!
1. Bad school reputation (-22..2% less than the community where good schools are located)
2. Strip club - 14.7% less is not more. . .
3. High renter concentrations - 13.8% (Avoid cheap housing)
4. Homeless shelter -12.7% Shelters are good, but not for next door!
5. Cemetery- 12.3% Too close for comfort. . .
6. Funeral home - 6.6% (Undertaking =underrating)
7. Power plant - 5.3% (No scary funnels nearby)
8. Shooting range - 3.37% (Seriously. . . ear plugs won't cut it)
9. Hospital - 3.2% (perhaps a hospital if close to #8)
When you get interested in buying another rental in Arizona or your next home, check with Advantage Arizona Real Estate first! We will not steer you to the cheapest places, the scariest or the loudest. We look for those safe places for you to land and enjoy your stay. . .
Call Bill Simmons 602.572-2870 to work out your best round up strategies! You will be glad you did! Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know by sharing your comments here!